1. InventEMR Terms & Conditions
1.1 Access to use the product
You may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information to use Invent EMR product or to access some of the resources on the official website (That is www.Invent.bh ). You agree that all of the information you provide on the product will be correct, current, and complete. If Invent believes that the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, Invent has the right to refuse you access to the product or any of its resources and to suspend or terminate your access at any time.
Certain areas of the product may contain information intended for licensed medical professionals or others with certain qualifications. Invent reserves the right to limit access to certain areas of this product to users who register and meet certain criteria established by Merit Medical.
1.2 Product License
Invent EMR must be registered, licensed, and fully paid for to be legally used. Invent has the right to revoke access to the product to those clients who are using an un-licensed product. Invent EMR comes with pre-defined annual maintenance fees (AMC – Annual Maintenance Contract). AMC fees must be fully paid to continue using the product.
1.3 Ordering Products
If you order products directly from Invent using the official website, you represent and warrant that you are doing so in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, requirements, and ordinances of all governmental authorities regarding the sale, use, export, and import of medical devices. Your purchase of such products will be subject to Invent’s standard terms and conditions of purchase located at www.invent.bh in the absence of a separate, signed agreement with Invent governing your purchase of products.
1.5 Optional Modules
Invent EMR is subject to continuous review and upgrades. Additional modules may be added. End-users are expected to use the newly released modules free of charge, however, may not seek technical support nor training if the new module/feature is not explicitly added to the AMC(Annual Maintenance Contract) Agreement.
1.6 Content Ownership
All of the contents of the EMR product (the “Contents”), including but not limited to text, illustrations, photographs, graphics, audio files, video files, audio-visual files, and the like, are owned by Invent. Invent retains all rights, titles, and interests in and to the Contents. The Contents of the product, including the selection, arrangement, and look and feel, are protected by copyright and trademark laws of the United States and by international treaties and conventions.
1.7 Medical Information
Nothing on the product is intended to provide medical advice. This product may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR ANOTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION YOU MAY HAVE OR ANY MEDICAL TREATMENT YOU MAY BE CONSIDERING.
1.8 Exclusions – LIMITATION OF SERIVICES
By using this product, the following items are expressly excluded from the support terms.
- NOT make system changes, customization, and code alterations except for bugs and system errors.
- NOT provide training and business logic support. Please refer to the training section of this agreement.
- NOT support not supply hardware/software NOT related to the “Maintained Item” of this Contract.
- NOT provide support on General IT support such as PC errors, printers, network errors … ALL are excluded.
- NOT proceed with a system revision, correction, updates, or enhancement until an official request is received by Party-1 and a formal “Change Request Form” is signed and filled in with the detailed description of the requested case.
- NOT be responsible for the software modified by other personnel or company other than Party-2 and should any other person be found to have been tampering with software programs, the provision of this contract and service agreement will be automatically terminated by Party-1 and will be discharged of all responsibilities.
1.9 AMC: Annual Maintenance Contract
AMC refers to the agreement between the product user and Invent. The fees of the AMC ensures the client gets the following:
- System Availability: Invent agrees to ensure integrity and availability of the maintained item 24/7.
- System Failure Response Time: The system will be restored to a normal state within 24 hours at max during business hours. If your Invent EMR Product is hipped with “SMS & Smart Card Applications add-ons”, errors are subject to investigation time.
- Phone Support: Invent agrees to provide any time free support via phone calls, no visits.
- Technical Server Maintenance (windows updates, antivirus monitoring, files & sizing …etc.): Not included
- System Down due to Hardware Failure: Invent will not accept any liability for loss of data due to hardware/network failure.
1.10 Revisions and Upgrades
Invent agrees to provide Maintenance Services for the current Upgrade as of the Effective Date. Revisions are included with the Maintenance Services fee and are not subject to an additional charge. System upgrade is FREE; however, it is optional and MAY occur once a year – if any. The system usually updates itself through the Internet (via Cloud Computing).
Client/Customer and patient demographic information is strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any other third parties without written consent to the client/customer. The same is applied to information received by clients/customers from Invent. Both parties must deal with shared information and details with maximum trust and confidentiality.
1.12 We are committed to protecting your privacy
1.13 Information Collected
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, picture, fax number, and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
1.14 Information Use
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files — “cookies” — that hold information that allows a website to recognize your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
1.16 Disclosing Information
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties except when we need to do so in order to complete the transaction — e.g., when arranging for a delivery company to deliver goods that you have ordered (if needed). We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties — for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
1.17 Terms & Conditions (T&C)
Invent may update the Terms & Conditions of the system and make them available on the website. Changes to T&C will be communicated to the client through the system.
2. Payment and Refund policy
2.1 All payments are non-refundable or transferable for any reason.
2.2 Membership and/or Joiner fees are not refundable.
2.3 Memberships are non-transferable.
2.4 All prices are quoted and charged in Bahraini Dinars (BHD) and optionally in American Dollars (USD)
2.5 All fees are quoted exclusive of all taxes and levies.
2.6 Additional taxes and administrative fees: may be added. Exchange rates, charges, and VAT (If applicable) will be added to the total of the purchases.
2.7 Additional taxes and administrative fees are not refundable.
2.8 Discounts may be applied if applicable.
2.9 You are required to provide valid billing information in your account and maintain up-to-date information: contact name, organization, credit card details (for accounts paid by credit card), billing address, email address, and telephone number.
2.10 Payments and refund policies may be subject to change anytime. Users will be electronically notified by email.
2.11 If your account is in arrears, you will be notified in one of the following ways:
2.12 Message displayed in your Admin Dashboard to all account administrators through authorized e-channels (within Invent EMR system or online 360 Access or mobile applications)
2.13 E-mail notification to Billing Contact and/or account administrators
2.14 You may cancel your subscription at any time. The remaining membership fees will not be refundable (if any).
2.15 You can also contact our Billing Department by email to request a cancellation of your account, change of billing plan, or downgrade to a Free plan. For security reasons, you will have to confirm this request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from a full account administrator email. Once you confirm by replying to that email, we will process your request within one (5-10) business day and adjust further charges accordingly. Further IDs and document proofs may be requested.
2.16 Additional processing charges might be added by the financial institutions or other intermediaries such as MasterCard.
2.17 It is your responsibility to ensure that our billing emails are properly delivered to your mailbox and not blocked by your anti-spam software or other protection measures.
2.18 Saved Payment/Member Auto-Renewal Policy and Process
Invent EMR will only enable members to save payment information and/or establish auto-renewals for membership purchases in the following ways:
- 2.18.1 Telephone [Credit Card Only]: Staff confirms verbally that customer wants to save payment/setup auto-renewal information in our system, communicating that it is secure and no account information is stored at Invent EMR. Invent EMR staff person will document with an activity note in the associations information management system (tied to the customer account) that the customer requested payment information/auto-renewal over the phone, documenting the date, time, and any pertinent details.
- 2.18.2 Written Authorization [Credit Card Only]: Invent EMR will provide a checkbox and some language on our membership and product order forms that customers can check, asking for payment information to be saved to their account/ability to set up auto-renewal feature (membership forms only) and save this paperwork in a file. Invent EMR will not solicit credit card numbers via email for security purposes, and credit card numbers will be made completely illegible on any filed paperwork.
- 2.18.3 Electronic [Credit Card and eCheck]: Invent EMR’s Association Management System, Membersuite, works with BENEFIT and MasterCard channel via BENEFIT to provide a secure method of storing echeck and credit card information and allowing the setup of auto-renewals. No account information is stored locally at Invent EMR or Membersuite, and customers will be able to access, add, change or remove their Saved Payment Methods/Auto-renewal settings anytime via the Customer Portal.
3. Delivery and Exchange Policy
These Invent EMR Software & Cloud Hosting and Delivery Policies (these “Delivery Policies”) describe the Invent EMR Software & Cloud Services ordered by You. These Delivery Policies may reference other Oracle Cloud policy documents; any reference to “Customer” in these Delivery Policies or in such other policy documents shall be deemed to refer to “You” as defined in Your order.
- 3.1 General Delivery Policy: All items you purchase are expected to be delivered and managed electronically between 3-5 working days depending on the nature of the procured item. Any special delivery terms will be disclosed to the customer. As for cloud subscriptions and renewal, the delivery usually happens instantly.
- 3.2 Security Policy: Invent EMR Security Practices – General
Invent EMR has adopted security controls and practices for Invent EMR Software and Cloud Services that are designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Your Content that is hosted by Invent EMR Cloud Services environment and to protect Your content from any unauthorized processing activities such as loss or unlawful destruction of data. Oracle continually works to strengthen and improve those security controls and practices.
- 3.3 System Access Control: Invent EMR may, depending upon the particular Cloud Services ordered, apply among others the following controls: authentication via passwords and/or multi-factor authentication, documented authorization and change management processes, and logging of access.
- 3.4 Data Access Controls: For service components managed by Invent EMR, Invent EMR’s access to Your Content is restricted to authorized staff on a need-to-know basis. In addition, Oracle provides a mechanism by which You control your access to Your Cloud Services environment and to Your Content by your authorized staff.
- 3.5 User Encryption for External Connections: Your access to Invent EMR Cloud Services is through a secure communication protocol provided by a third-party SSL issuer. If access is through a Transport Layer Security (TLS) enabled connection, that connection is negotiated for at least 128-bit encryption. The private key used to generate the cipher key is at least 2048 bits. TLS is implemented or configurable for all web-based TLS-certified applications deployed at Invent EMR. It is recommended that the latest available browsers certified for Invent EMR programs, which are compatible with higher cipher strengths and have improved security, be utilized for connecting to web-enabled programs.
- 3.6 Input Control: The source of Your Content is under Your control and Your responsibility, and integrating Your Content into the Cloud Services environment, is managed by You.
- 3.7 Data Segregation: Your Content is logically or physically segregated from the content of other customers hosted in the Invent EMR Cloud Services environments.
- 3.8 Confidentiality and Training: Oracle staff that may have access to Your Content are subject to confidentiality agreements. Invent ITS staff is required to periodically complete information protection and confidentiality awareness training course.
- 3.9 Exchange Policy:
- Usually, items purchased online are not subject to exchange, however, may be subject to review.
- Customers may submit a formal request for exchange via email and the matter will be reviewed by the internal quality assurance and compliance department.
4. Governing Laws
The present Terms and Conditions and its amendments from time to time shall be governed by the laws of Kingdom of Bahrain and subject exclusively jurisdiction of the Bahrain Courts.