Collection & Usage of Personal Information
Upon providing us with your personal data such as – but not limited to – email address, phone number, ID card number, etc.; this information may be requested while filling-out an online form, participating in a survey, or when contacting us via email – this information or data may be utilized when responding to your messages or help us answer your requests or book your appointment.
In certain situations, Invent EMR may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
The information you provide us may be shared with another governmental institution or entity in the event that answering your questions require their input and feedback, or otherwise are required by law – for instance, to comply with a subpoena or similar legal processes. Any information you supply will not be used for commercial marketing; instead, it will be utilized for purposes such as:
- Booking medical appointments.
- Answering customer service requests.
- To update you about the release of new services.
- To improve https://inventemr.com and its related services.
- To request feedback from you.
- To make https://inventemr.com easier to use by retaining your information in order to eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information. If you notice any discrepancy in your data (available with us), please update it with the latest based on your knowledge. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of services and to comply with legal obligations mandated by the law, which is to provide any necessary information about fraudulent transactions or in accordance with international Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations. Personal data will also be retained to be consumed for resolving any related service disputes raised by you. Our portal offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums; please be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, you may contact us at email@example.com In some cases, we may not be capable of removing your personal information, in this case we will certainly inform you along with the reason.
- We do not collect information from children or minors unless services are registered via a verified adult guarantor.”
Selling your personal information to third parties is out of the question; however, we may provide your personal data to companies that provide services in order to help us with our business activities; for instance, medical insurance. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary so as to provide these services to us.
Invent EMR and our partners – namely, affiliates or analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts. These technologies are utilized in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the website and for the purpose of gathering demographic information about our user-base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services offered to you, to improve marketing, analytics or website functionality.
Local Storage Object (HTML5)
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
To safeguard your personal data, the electronic storage and transmission of personal data will be secured with appropriate security technologies. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invent EMR is owned and maintained by Invent.bh – “Invent Information Technology System” AKA Invent ITS, Kingdom of Bahrain, under the MOIC – Ministry of Industry, Commerce ＆ Tourism Kingdom of Bahrain
Changes in this Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes to this privacy statement, the home page and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances – if any, we disclose.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we change how we use your personally identifiable information, we will notify you here, via email or by means of a notice on our home page.
Questions/Comments on the above Material
Questions or comments regarding the contents above may be directed to:
Nordic Tower, Office 143, floor 14, Building 79,Road 2802, Block 428, Seef Area, Kingdom of Bahrain or by email to email@example.com