Invent EMR (by Invent ITS) Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Invent EMR (by Invent ITS). Please read the agreement carefully. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Agreement, click “I accept the terms and conditions” when prompted.
This service will allow you to:
Securely and with confidentiality measurement taken: Have access to and view your medical firms’ data including patients details, appointments and procedures online.
By registering to this service, you confirm and acknowledge the following:
T&C Summary Checklist
- I am the owner and/or the authorized person/staff representing the medical firm I am registering with. I will no longer use this service if no longer have legal ties to this medical firm.
- All details I have provided are correct and verified.
- I use Invent EMR, the medical system, legally and officially and agree to the products terms and conditions.
- I am aware this portal is secure through SSL (what is SSL – read here for more details).
- Owner’s and/or main admin (medical firm’s official administrator) will be physically verified by phone” by a representative through the service before granting me access through an encrypted SMS code sent to my own mobile number.
- Adding additional system/service users will be managed and handled by main medical firm’s admin. The medical firm is responsible on adding users and managing user roles/permissions. Users should not be added unless the permission is verified and approved internally by medical firm’s management.
- This service or the company will not share my medical firm or patients’ data with anyone.
- This is an add-on service and I can request to terminate it anytime. Invent ITS (owner company of this service) will decide on the costing policy and prices. I do understand that all prices are subject to change anytime including VAT and other additional taxes or changes.
- It is my responsibility to manage users who access the service once access is granted to me.
- I agree and have read all the Terms and Conditions (T&C) of this portal/service.
- This service is generally free; however, the fees are subject to review after 12 months of user creation or at any time without prior notice. Prices are also subject to VAT (value added tax) addition at any time if required by the MOIC/Government of Bahrain. Access will be immediacy de-activated/stopped if outstanding payment is not cleared on Invent EMR application add-ons (AMC, Mobile Application Cloud Access, automated/Bulk SMS or/and any other provided services).
Further details on Terms and conditions of “Invent EMR Cloud Access”
- Invent EMR, The medical solution and its cloud access tool (AKA Invent EMR Cloud Access) are owned and managed by Invent ITS (Invent.bh)
- This website is strictly protected by SLL, encryption and security methods. All technical and security measures are taken at best level/knowledge by Invent ITS into consideration while delivering this service/portal.
- By registering to this service/portal and agreeing to THIS list of Terms and Conditions (T&C) , you hereby confirm that all provided details are correct and that you are the legal/authorized user and/or owner/business partner/beneficiary representing the medical firm such as clinic, center, hospital , medical lab, pharmacy.
- Your data is confidential and will not be shared with others/business entities.
- You understand that you are responsible to manage users who access the service once access to the service/portal is granted to you.
- You understand that your identity will physically verified by phone by a representative through the service before granting me access through an SMS code sent to my own mobile number.
- Confidentiality: your details and details related to your medical firm are confidential too, all shall not be shared with anyone/entity.
- Invent EMR, the medical solution, will mirror your medical details (like appointments, basic patients detail, schedules, payments …etc.) online for your cloud access purpose only. By accessing Invent EMR Cloud Access, you agree to allow Invent EMR to have access to your data and upload them to the service for your view and service’s purposes usage only.
- Invent EMR Cloud Access: this option will give you the option to view your medical firm details (like appointments, basic patients detail, schedules, payments …etc.) online, anytime and from anywhere.
- Invent EMR Cloud Access service is free for 1 user per one clinic/center/hospital license, additional fees is applied for extra users.
- You have the option to de-activate your access to Invent EMR Cloud Access at any time. This can be requested by sending us an email on email@example.com
- Optionally, Invent EMR Online also gives you access to view appointments requests from www.medical.bh – For more details and terms and conditions of medical.be, visit medical.bh
- Invent EMR Cloud Access can be used to pay for membership to Invent EMR Cloud Access and medical.bh too. You can also de-list your medical firm from medical.bh from here too.
- When registering to Invent EMR Online, you will be entitled for 30 Days Free trial listing on Mediacl.bh by default.
- You will have no access Invent EMR Cloud Access if you failed to pay any outstanding fees under your billing section for Invent EMR Cloud Access service or any dues/outstanding under Invent EMR, the medical system.
- You will have no access Invent EMR Cloud Access if you failed to pay any outstanding AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) fees under Invent EMR, the medical system.
- If needed, this portal/service can be stopped, paused or terminated without prior notice to users and with no obligations to provide any justifications.
- This service is generally free; however, the fees are subject to review after 12 months of user creation or at any time without prior notice. Prices are also subject to VAT (value added tax) addition at any time if required by the MOIC/Government of Bahrain. Access will be immediately de-activated/stopped if outstanding payment is not cleared on Invent EMR application add-ons (AMC, Mobile Application Cloud Access, automated/Bulk SMS or/and any other provided services).
- The above list of terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Any updates will be published and communicated to the users while accessing the service online.
For more details, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org